The Dean of the School of Arts and Humanities is, since October 1, 2019, Doctor Isabel Ermida, Full Professor at DEINA.
The Dean is responsible for:
- Representing the School before the other University bodies and abroad;
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of the School in all its activities regarding teaching, research and interaction with society;
- Guaranteeing compliance with the decisions taken by the School’s collegial bodies, when such decisions are binding;
- Directing the services of the School and approving its necessary regulations;
- Exercising the disciplinary power established by the Statutes or delegated by the Rector;
- Preparing the budget and activity plan, as well as the activity report and accounts;
- Performing the functions delegated by the Rector;
- Performing the other functions established by law, the University Statutes and the School Statutes.